Wondering if Let’s Get Care need your email address? There are a variety of reasons why it is important for us. These include:
- To efficiently send out your monthly activity statements.
- To access our accounts payable system, Green Pencil.
- For faster correspondence with your Care Manager.
- To stay up to date with consumer newsletter, events, new products, and major announcements.
Having an email address helps you self-manage your Home Care Package. Ensuring that you are able to access the most up to date information from our team!
For more information about self-management check out the following link: https://letsgetcare.com.au/article/what-is-self-management/
If you need some tips for creating a new email address you can check out the following guide: https://support.google.com/mail/answer/56256?hl=en
There are other benefits of having an email address, these include:
- Email is a free tool. You could try outlook, gmail or yahoo.
- It’s quick to send messages and doesn’t require having to schedule a phone call.
- You can do it anytime from anywhere on your mobile device.
- You can send information and files. If you want to send invoices or PDFs it’s a great tool to support you to do this.
- It’s paperless, so won’t take up space in your house. All of your previous emails are also saved in your inbox for easy access.